Pencilmation #35 Pencilmation #35

Haha, amazing work! The end got me the most, but the entire thing was fantastic!

SS ~ Cycles N' Sine Waves SS ~ Cycles N' Sine Waves

Hum... I'll take the good with the bad.

The animation is kinda simple, but I suppose that isn't really the point of this, now is it? I'll be honest, I find a lot of your stuff here (and previous videos, which I only watched a few of) a bit wacky, and I don't go for it. However, I can't deny you DO make a lot of good points and observations. You do have some fascinating material, interesting at the least, informative at the best.

Honestly I don't see why people have to call this propaganda, or why they think they should see it as flawless information. It isn't either. I don't think it is completely accurate, and it has to be purposefully misleading to be propaganda.

Again, I say I don't agree with most of your stuff here, however, people, take the good with the bad. Learn from what you can, and deal with what you can't. At the end of the day, in my case, at least I enjoyed a hilariously fantastic analogy involving a poo sandwich.

Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008 Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008

Heh, heh. I love your animations. Fantastic voice acting too, Calamity cracked me up throughout the whole thing. Fantastic job!

Pencilmation 14 Pencilmation 14

Heh, love the animations. I think the sound effects on this one get me the most.

Bounty + Hunter Bounty + Hunter

This is simply amazing! Fantastic animation. There were a few slight things that I thought looked a little iffy, for example when the hunted slid on the roof, but overall a simply amazing animation.

Nap Nap

Wow!

Dude, I had that dream last night! :P

Seriously though, that was very unique and I absolutely loved the artistic style you used. From the moment it started I knew it would be good.

You also captured the oddity and randomness of dreams really really well, so kudos for that. Great stuff.

Global Warming! Global Warming!

Accurate animation!

Makes about as much sense as the real thing! Nice animation.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Good animation.

I hope you realize you have cursed me. Every time I have stumbled across something with this song, this durned animation pops up in my head. :P

I finally had to look it up to watch it again, I don't even remember where I first saw it. :P

Anyway, good animation, and quite amusing.

Harry The Harlequin Baby Harry The Harlequin Baby

The heck was that...

Wow, freakin creepy. Good animation, at done very well so it certainly puts you in a certain atmosphere. But man, that is one of the most messed up things I have ever seen. I would rate a 10 because it was very well done, but it was hard to understand what was going on exactly so you get an 8. Good job.

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

Very impressive.

This animation is extremely impressive, I enjoyed every second of it. Wow, 1600 frames, that is a stinking lot of drawings. Well it looks like your work payed off, it is a beautiful animation.