Pencilmation #35 Pencilmation #35

Haha, amazing work! The end got me the most, but the entire thing was fantastic!

SS ~ Cycles N' Sine Waves SS ~ Cycles N' Sine Waves

Hum... I'll take the good with the bad.

The animation is kinda simple, but I suppose that isn't really the point of this, now is it? I'll be honest, I find a lot of your stuff here (and previous videos, which I only watched a few of) a bit wacky, and I don't go for it. However, I can't deny you DO make a lot of good points and observations. You do have some fascinating material, interesting at the least, informative at the best.

Honestly I don't see why people have to call this propaganda, or why they think they should see it as flawless information. It isn't either. I don't think it is completely accurate, and it has to be purposefully misleading to be propaganda.

Again, I say I don't agree with most of your stuff here, however, people, take the good with the bad. Learn from what you can, and deal with what you can't. At the end of the day, in my case, at least I enjoyed a hilariously fantastic analogy involving a poo sandwich.

Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008 Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008

Heh, heh. I love your animations. Fantastic voice acting too, Calamity cracked me up throughout the whole thing. Fantastic job!